Missouri Installment Agreement Form

For more information, visit the Customer Service Center at 866-430-0820. Eligible customers in the districts of Brunswick, Platte County and St. Joseph of Missouri American Water can reduce their monthly water bills with a low income rate. This rate was introduced in 2017 as a pilot program and reduces customer or fixed fees. For more information on licensing requirements and the application, please visit this link. To help customers in difficulty because of COVID-19, Missouri American Water is proposing an improved payment plan until March 31, 2021. If you have a balance outstanding, please call us today to set up a plan in installments to pay the balance over time. Our customer services are available Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to .m until 7:00 p.m.

.m at 1-866-430-0820. It is important to contact us before your water is cut off in order to maintain approval for the extended rate planning program. Private and non-residential customers can set a payment schedule for outstanding balances. These payment terms may be required: Northeast Community Action Corporation St. Charles County: 1-636-272-3477 Warren County: 1-636-456-8191 Community Action Partnership of St. Joseph Buchanan County: 1-816-233-8281 Audrain County: 1-573-582-7864 Cole County: 1-573-635-4480 United Services Community Action Agency County: 1-816-858-5153 Community Action Agencies trained case workers determine the needs of families and individuals, who must be customers of the U.S. water from Missouri. Community Action Agency of St. Louis County manages programs in Audrain, Cole, Jasper, Jefferson and Newton Counties: 1-314-863-0015, ext. 654 Central Missouri Community Action – The program is managed by the St.

Louis County Community Action Agency with support from the CMCA. . Call the Missouri U.S. Water Customer Service Center free of charge at 1-866-430-0820. Our customer service staff work with you and partner with you at the Community Action Agency near you: to contribute to the H2O Help to Others Program in Missouri, all you need to do is activate the box on the back of your water bill and your voluntary contribution will be deducted from your bill. Sometimes clients are faced with circumstances that hold their financial resources.

Pin It